Monday, October 26, 2020

# 20 Questions

20 Questions with A.S. Fenichel Author of MISLEADING A DUKE #misleadingaduke #20Questions

 


Today's guest is A.S. Fenichel, author of the historical romance, MISLEADING A DUKE. A.S. is here today to answer 20 questions about her life, writing and goals.
 
 

  1. Are you a morning writer or a night writer?

Afternoon usually. I get the other work out of the way so I can clear my head for stories.

  1. Do you outline or are you a pantster?

Generally, I have an outline. Once in a while, a story is stubborn and I’ll pants until the whole thing unfolds in my head.

  1. Which comes first – plot or character?

It depends. Sometimes a plot will come to me and I have to dream up characters who will live that story.

Other times, a spectacular character will come into my head and have a story to tell.

  1. Noise or quiet when working on your manuscript?

Quiet or background noise like a baseball game or something I can tune out until the crowd cheers.

  1. Favorite TV show?

Mash when I was younger. Any Star Trek shows. I love them all. Picard right now, but I’m dying for season two.

  1. Favorite type of music?

Rock & Roll

  1. Favorite craft besides writing?

I like making Christmas wreaths and I’m going to try my hand and painting with a hair dryer. I saw it on You Tube and I have to try it.

  1. Do you play a musical instrument?

I can read music, but failed at clarinet, guitar and piano as a child. I sang all through school and after. I’m trying piano again. I’ll let you know how it goes.

  1. Single or married?

Married to a wonderful man.

10.  Children or no?

No.

11.  Pets?

Two cats at the moment. I thought I wanted to get a dog but then my little Simon rocked my world. He was outside last January starving and now, he’s ours and  the sweetest boy ever.

12.  Favorite place to write?

The screened in porch when the weather is good.  

13.  Favorite restaurant?

Anything Italian. I also love a really good hamburger.

14.  Do you work outside the home?

Before we moved away from my native New Jersey, I worked in IT in NYC. I gave it up to move south to Texas and then north west to Missouri and am blessed to be able to write as a fulltime job.

15.  What was the name of the last movie you saw?

In the theater: Downton Abby

Due to Covid and having to watch at home: Ford vs. Ferrari. (We’re still catching up)

16.  Favorite outdoor activity?

Hiking

17.  Pet peeve?

I’m not a fan of intolerance. I thing adults should be able to debate a point without all the hate.  

18.  Your goal in life?

The New York Times Bestseller List.

19.  Your most exciting moment?

Getting the call that my first book was going to be published.

20.  The love of your life?

I’ve been married twice.

My first husband was a wonderful guy who was soft spoken and kind. He looked at me like I was the sun and the moon. He laughed easily and often. Unfortunately, he died quite young.

My second husband is a good man who works hard and loves me. He would do anything to help a friend. He’s full of passion and ideas. I have to be careful not to say things like, “wouldn’t it be nice if we screened in this porch?” The next day screening and lumber will show up and soon I’ll have what I asked for even if it was just a passing thought.

I don’t believe there is only one love in a person’s life, but perhaps only one TRUE love at a time.

 







A.S. Fenichel gave up a successful career in New York City to follow her husband to Texas and pursue her lifelong dream of being a professional writer. She’s never looked back.

A.S. adores writing stories filled with love, passion, desire, magic and maybe a little mayhem tossed in for good measure. Books have always been her perfect escape and she still relishes diving into one and staying up all night to finish a good story.

Multi-published in historical, paranormal, erotic and contemporary romance, A.S. is the author of the several series, including Forever Brides, Everton Domestic Society, Wallflowers of West Lane and more. Strong, empowered heroines from Regency London to modern-day New Orleans are what really excites A.S., and that’s what you’ll find in all her books.

A Jersey Girl at heart, she now makes her home in Southern Missouri with her real-life hero, her wonderful husband. When not reading or writing, she enjoys cooking, travel, history, puttering in her garden and spoiling her fussy cat.

WEBSITE & SOCIAL LINKS:

Website: http://asfenichel.com

Blog: http://asfenichel.com/blog

Twitter: http://twitter.com/asfenichel

Facebook: Http://facebook.com/asfenichel






If home is world where she doesn’t fit in. Yet for all their peculiarities, the mortals have not been unkind; she has a new career as a high fashion runway model, her very own flat in a posh section of town and a host of opportunities to socialize with a variety of admirers, including a handsome Detective Inspector from Scotland Yard.

Yet nothing but her former training as a tracker and assassin could have prepared her for the discovery that beautiful young Elven women are being kidnapped and trafficked as slaves into the mortal world by the notorious Rock Elves, working with the white supremacist 23rd Infantry–an unholy alliance led by Alex’s old nemesis, Sawgrass. As the truth unravels her mission is clear–a call from home she cannot allow to go unanswered, even if it means her life.

ORDER YOUR COPY

Amazon → https://amzn.to/3bPgW6P


No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates