Sunday, October 31, 2021

# 10 THINGS

๐Ÿ“š 10 Things You Might Not Know About Lorenzo Petruzziello, Author of A Mistake Incomplete @lorenzomagnus #AMistakeIncomplete #10things

 




Lorenzo Petruzziello is the author of A MISTAKE INCOMPLETE – a noir-inspired caper set in Milan, Italy. His first novel THE LOVE FOOL is a non-romantic romantic comedy set in Rome. Both books are available worldwide through your favorite booksellers.

Lorenzo holds a Global MBA in International Marketing from Suffolk University in Boston, Massachusetts. He is bilingual, raised speaking both English and Italian. He was born and raised in U.S.A. and spent his summers in Italy. He lives in Massachusetts working on his writing as a side gig to his corporate day job. He has contributed to publications on food, travel, and cocktails, including Intermezzo and  SIPthemagazine.

Visit his website at www.magnusmade.com.

Connect with him on TwitterFacebook and Instagram.



10 Things You Might Not Know About Lorenzo Petruzziello, Author of A Mistake Incomplete

 

1.      As a kid and teen, I spent my summers with my grandparents in southern Italy.

 

2.     I once interned in the music industry at a major record label.

 

3.     I live with a black and white cat named Bruce (named after Bruce Wayne/Batman); whom I adopted during the pandemic shutdown.

 

4.    I created cocktails inspired by my books.

 

5.     I enjoy food, cooking and travel with a food-focus.

 

6.    I once moved to Rome for a little while, and I was so inspired by the city that I tried writing. I returned from Rome with the first draft of my first book THE LOVE FOOL.

 

7.     In college, I studied abroad in Milan. This is why I chose to make the setting for A MISTAKE INCOMPLETE in the modern Italian city.

 

8.    I once declined an invitation to audition for a boy band, and I don’t know if it was ever formed.

 

9.    I’m a Scorpio.

 

10.   When I was a kid, I wanted to marry Wednesday Addams.

 

Title: A MISTAKE INCOMPLETE
Author: Lorenzo Petruzziello
Publisher: Magnusmade
Pages: 344
Genre: Suspense/Noir-Inspired


An incompetent thief,

a hopeless bartender,

a dead stranger,

and a lonely tourist.

A NOIR-INSPIRED CAPER SET IN MODERN-DAY MILAN.

An incompetent thief makes another attempt at burglary. A hopeless bartender struggles to manage her last patron. The pair reluctantly work together to figure out why a man they presumed dead may have returned, while a lonely tourist inadvertently gets in the way.

PRAISE:

“A sharp, edgy caper with a final surprise.” — Kirkus Reviews

“The many twists and turns with international touches will reward readers of noir fiction…” – Feathered Quill

___________

BUYING INFORMATION

is available at:

AMAZON

___________

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates