Monday, January 31, 2022

# 20 Questions

20 Questions with Virginia Barlow, Author of 'The Witch of Rathborne Castle' #20Questions @virgini35142126

 


Today's guest is Virginia Barlow, author of the paranormal romance, THE WITCH OF RATHBORNE CASTLE. Virginia is here to give you the lowdown of her life, writing and goals. 

 

1. Are you a morning writer or a night writer? Night writer for sure. No two ways about it.

2. Do you outline or are you a pantster? I outline. I like things to be in order.


3.
Which comes first – plot or character?
Plot, then character.

4. Noise or quiet when working on your manuscript? I have to have quiet. If I get too much noise, I can’t think.

5. Favorite TV show? Any vampire show. They’re all my favorite.

6. Favorite type of music? Country for sure, but I do like some pop and some rock and roll.

7. Favorite craft besides writing? I crochet and knit.

8. Do you play a musical instrument? No. I used to play the flute in school.

9. Single or married? Married.

10. Children or no? Yes children. Lots of children.

11. Pets? Yes. I have two large male dogs.

12. Favorite place to write? I write in my office.

13. Favorite restaurant? Red Robin because I love their teriyaki burger.

14. Do you work outside the home? No

15. What was the name of the last movie you saw? A Prince for Christmas

16. Favorite outdoor activity? Sitting in a hot tub or swimming pool depending on the season with an alcoholic beverage in my hand.

17. Pet peeve? Women who pout and pretend to be dumb/scared/too weak/too sick/ too precious to get their own way.

18. Your goal in life? I plan to visit every country and get a picture with my hubby.

19. Your most exciting moment? It’s a toss up between getting married, giving birth, and getting my first book contract.

20. The love of your life? My husband George, the color mauve, calla lilies, and roses.

The Witch of Rathborne Castle by Virginia Barlow. The Wild Rose Press, $5.95, Sept. 2020, ISBN 978-1509237968


No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates