Monday, February 7, 2022

# 20 Questions

20 Questions with Yolonda Tonette Sanders, Author of 'Connecting With Christ' #20Questions @ytsanders

 


Today's guest is Yolonda Tonette Sanders, author of the nonfiction inspirational, CONNECTING WITH CHRIST: 52 WEEKLY DEVOTIONALS TO NURTURE SPIRITUAL GROWTH. Yolonda is here to give you the lowdown of her life, writing and goals. 

 

1. Are you a morning writer or a night writer? Morning is when I do my best work!

2. Do you outline or are you a pantster? A pantser who sometimes makes a very generic outline just so I don’t forget ideas.


3. Which comes first – plot or character?
It depends on what pops in this brain of mine. Sometimes they are equals.

4. Noise or quiet when working on your manuscript? It doesn’t matter. When I’m in my zone, I’m there.

5. Favorite TV show? King of Queens, Monk, and Prison Break. All oldies, but still goodies to me!

6. Favorite type of music? Gospel and 90s R & B

7. Favorite craft besides writing? Billiards

8. Do you play a musical instrument? Nope

9. Single or married? Married

10. Children or no? Yes. Two young adults.

11. Pets? Yep. A very spoiled miniature pinscher.

12. Favorite place to write? I don’t have one. I can write almost anywhere except while riding in a car or on a plane.

13. Favorite restaurant? At the moment, Olive Garden

14. Do you work outside the home? I work from home.

15. What was the name of the last movie you saw? I can’t remember, but I’m sure it was something on Netflix.

16. Favorite outdoor activity? Um . . . I’m not really an outdoor person. Maybe walking.

17. Pet peeve? People not sticking to their word.

18. Your goal in life? To live with purpose and love my family and friends to the very best of my ability.

19. Your most exciting moment? Most recently, in 2021 when I passed my comprehensive exam for my doctoral program

20. The love of your life? David Sanders, Jr.

Connecting With Christ by Yolonda Tonette Sanders. Yo Productions, $14.99, November 30 2021, ISBN: 978-1732850842

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates