Wednesday, November 1, 2017

# 20 Questions

20 Questions with Urban Romance Author Harlyn Bryan @RaeOrSun


Harlyn Bryan (1985-) was born and raised in Racine, Wisconsin. At an early age Bryan expressed an interest in the arts, specifically writing, sketching and painting. Throughout her pre to late teens Bryan penned numerous poems, song lyrics, and short stories. In 2007 she self-published the novel Wounded to much local success. Her second novel, Wildfire, was released in May of 2017 with the second edition of Wounded following in November 2017. Bryan currently resides in the southern US with her husband and their three children.

WEBSITE & SOCIAL LINKS:

WEBSITE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK




1. Are you a morning writer or a night writer?
I’m primarily a night writer.
2. Do you outline or are you a pantster?
Panster for sure! I’ve attempted outlining in the past and it just completely throws me off my groove!
3. Which comes first – plot or character?
It’s a simultaneous thing for me.
4. Noise or quiet when working on your manuscript?
Quiet. Part of the reason I’m a night writer. No one is up to interrupt me!
5. Favorite TV show?
Queen Sugar – there’s so much drama and I am a Drama Queen.
6. Favorite type of music?
I’m a fan of the slow jams.
7. Favorite craft besides writing?
Painting. There’s something very calming and therapeutic about it for me.
8. Do you play a musical instrument?
I occasionally strum a guitar I no longer know how to play. I’ve abandoned instruments that I’ve gotten my whole life. Shameful, I know.
9. Single or married?
Married
10. Children or no?
Yes! Three!
11. Pets?
Three dogs – a standard poodle, cockerspaniel, and pithuahua (no that is NOT a typo)
12. Favorite place to write?
By a window. I like to be able to gaze outside as I’m working through my ideas.
13. Favorite restaurant?
Magnolia Pancake Haus
14. Do you work outside the home?
Yes, I am a Quality Manager in my spare time otherwise known as my day job.
15. What was the name of the last movie you saw?
IT
16. Favorite outdoor activity?
Top Golf
17. Pet peeve?
We could be here for days… Top item though is the mistreatment of others.
18. Your goal in life?
To have achieved something that has positively impacted the lives of others even if only to show them that there is nothing that they cannot too achieve.
19. Your most exciting moment?
Publishing my first novel and holding two back to back book signings with my late grandmother, Mae Carolyn Ream, backing me.
20. The love of your life?
My husband. He allows me to be who I am. I am better because of him.
About the Book:

Title: WOUNDED
Author: Harlyn Bryan
Publisher: RaeOv Sun Publishing
Pages: 282
Genre: Urban Romance

BOOK BLURB: 
Sometimes there is a sense of comfort in chaos that peace cannot provide. After a tragic murder on the streets of her old neighborhood Sierra Vincent left town vowing to never return to the place of her nightmares. It is by chance that she meets and falls for big time hustler Nick Maguire and from that point forward she finds herself once again entangled in the web of a war that she did not create. Follow her path back to a place she never wished to go and to a person that she believed she had left behind.

ORDER YOUR COPY:

Amazon

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates