Thursday, March 21, 2019

# 20 Questions

20 Questions with M.D. Fryson, Author of 'Meridian Chronicles: Black Widow Curse & The Coven' @madelyn_fryson #20Questions #guestblogger



I am a wife and mom to three boys. I am an animal lover especially horses that I used to ride, train and show. Someday will do once more!

Favorite books are anything astrology, self help, motivation, romance and humor.

I love chocolate, coffee, my family (not in that order), and the beach.

I like to garden, hike, jog, swim and travel. My oldest two boys tell me I am weird as they laugh and I’ll take that as a good thing. I am told I am witty and sarcastic and I believe that comes out in my writing.

The third installment to this series comes out September, 2019 and I am nearly finished with the last book to the series that comes out in 2020.

Website Link: www.mdfryson.com
Twitter Link: @madelyn_fryson




1. Are you a morning writer or a night writer? Mostly in the daytime, if I have a lot going on, I will write when everyone is asleep. 

 2. Do you outline or are you a pantster? Both.  I usually have some form of an outline, but I tend to wing it at different times. 

 3. Which comes first – plot or character? Depends on the book.  Usually a plot. 

4. Noise or quiet when working on your manuscript? Noise, music. 

5. Favorite TV show? Friends, Last Man Standing

6. Favorite type of music? I am an ‘equal-genre-tune-ity’.  If I hear something I like, it doesn’t matter what type of music. 

7. Favorite craft besides writing?  Jewelry making and I do paint and draw.   

8. Do you play a musical instrument? I used to play the flute and some guitar. 

9. Single or married? Married

10. Children or no? 3 boys

11. Pets? 1 dog, however I used to have horses and birds.

12. Favorite place to write? My office.

13. Favorite restaurant? Hugos.  Small old restaurant that is underground, from the town square not too far where I grew up.

14. Do you work outside the home? I used to, with all the work in the house, I hardly can get out!

15. What was the name of the last movie you saw? Creed

16. Favorite outdoor activity? It used to be riding my horses.  Now it is gardening, jogging and hiking.

17. Pet peeve? Well what isn’t is probably a shorter list! Just kidding.  Pet peeves…2 major ones.  When people make presumptions about others, or when people not just interrupt a conversation, but clearly interject their selves into a conversation between two other people.  Surprising how much that happens.

18. Your goal in life? To survive it first but my goal is for my children to have every chance and opportunity in life to be who they want to be and see as much in the world that I can get them to see.  I want them to never feel as though they ‘can’t’ do something because they feel not good enough, or smart enough to achieve for their selves.

19. Your most exciting moment? The birth of my children.  I still look at them today with awe and say to myself, wow, I have 3 sons and they are the best three things I could have ever created (of course with help!)  But no words to describe seeing your newborn for the first time.  Suddenly the no sleep, heart burn and back ache complaints are forgotten and every bit of it was worth it.

20. The love of your life? My husband.  He has put up with me through it all and loved me in all my forms and trust me, they all aren’t the greatest!  He is a wonderful person.
About the Book:


Title: MERIDIAN CHRONICLES BLACK WIDOW CURSE & THE COVEN
Author: M.D. Fryson
Publisher: AMF Publishing
Pages: 408
Genre: Paranormal Romance

BOOK BLURB:

MERIDIAN’S curse has left her in a state all her own of amnesia. She is on Earth lost and afraid with only fragments to piece together her mysterious circumstance. The curse has taken the unimaginable from her, but that is just scratching the surface. The Black Widow curse will reveal itself through the demon’s riddle, the Coven and the Fairy Nymphs.

A trip back to Salem is just what the psychic ordered, but treachery lurks with an ex coven member who calls on demons. The demon realm offers more riddles than answers, but a stroke of luck from the high demon court, brings in a sophisticated demon, Lahash who has grown tired of the games.
The curse hides Meridian’s identity and her memory will unlock the Universal secret of her twin soul to find her way home. As Meridian finds Aiden so do the impacts of her curse and what it could do to their budding relationship.

Meridian’s soul and fate are in the cross hairs, while the odds rise between the demons, witches and the fairies.

Finally having found Aiden, the Fairy Queen comes through to send aid to Meridian, but she still doubts herself and contemplates running away from it all. Who is Meridian’s twin soul? Will she go back to Etheria or will the curse reign down on Meridian?

Find out in this dark and twisted paranormal romance.

ORDER YOUR COPY:

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates