Monday, November 2, 2020

# 20 Questions

20 Questions with Angelina Goode Author of SELLING CHRISTMAS #SellingChristmas #20Questions

 


Today's guest is Angelina Goode, author of the Christmas romance, SELLING CHRISTMAS. Angelina is here today to answer 20 questions about her life, writing and goals.

 
 


1. Are you a morning writer or a night writer? Night writer. Mornings and I don’t get along.

2. Do you outline or are you a pantster? I definitely outline. I like to plan out the whole story first so that when I sit down to write I have a good idea of where that day’s writing is going. Sometimes I’ll even have dialogue planned in advance for a certain scene.

3. Which comes first – plot or character? Normally the plot comes first, then I’ll try to find a character that will make the plot more intriguing.

4. Noise or quiet when working on your manuscript? Quiet, but not too quiet.

5. Favorite TV show? Whatever seems the most entertaining at the moment. But some favorites from the past have Buffy, the Vampire Slayer (such a clever show), and Castle (loved the banter between them).

6. Favorite type of music? Country and/or pop, depending on the day. I also love classical- it can bring up so many emotions.

7. Favorite craft besides writing? This year… crocheting, I also enjoy painting and drawing (though they aren’t my strengths)

8. Do you play a musical instrument? “Play” is a stretch, but I occasionally press the keys on a piano. Once in a while I’ll get inspired and determined to learn how to play an easy version of a song, often during the holidays.

9. Single or married? Married

10. Children or no? Children

11. Pets? A crazy dog named Taffy that is way too smart for her own good.

12. Favorite place to write? Somewhere boring. I always think I’d love to write by an enormous picture window looking out on a beautiful stretch of nature. However, I find that when I’m surrounded by peace and beauty, I want to stay in the moment. Writing tends to take me out of the present and drop me wherever my story is.

13. Favorite restaurant? Islands- mostly because I have a lot of happy memories of meals with friends and family there.

14. Do you work outside the home? No

15. What was the name of the last movie you saw? I think the last movie I saw in the theatre was Frozen II. But at home, I love watching romantic comedies and Christmas romances, so that was probably what I saw last.

16. Favorite outdoor activity? I love going for walks anywhere I can see nature. One of my favorite places in the world is the Redwoods on the California coast. There’s something about being surrounded by trees that have been alive for hundreds of years.  

17. Pet peeve? Loud chewing. I can hear it across the room.

18. Your goal in life? Happiness

19. Your most exciting moment? There are so many: the birth of my children, being sung to by my favorite singer, holding a book I wrote in my hands for the first time.  

20. The love of your life? My kids 








Angelina Goode began writing as a teenager. Though her first works were poems about love-struck teenagers, she grew her craft while earning her degree in Journalism and Creative Writing. A former grade school teacher that loved teaching children to write, she enjoys finding creative ways to present everyday events. Now she primarily writes light-hearted contemporary women’s fiction. Angelina loves to travel and weave places she’s visited into her novels. She lives in Los Angeles where she enjoys people-watching and year-round sun.

WEBSITE & SOCIAL LINKS:

Website: www.angelinagoode.com

Twitter: @angelina_goode

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Angelina-Goode-842383929165206








Helping people find their dream house has always come natural to Caroline. She’s able to set the stage perfectly so her clients can imagine spending the holidays in their new home, even though she doesn’t decorate her own. When her boss assigns her to oversee the company’s first Christmas Tour of Homes, Caroline thinks she may be in over her head.

Luke has always made sure his daughter, Ella, had all that she needed for Christmas, including a home bursting at the seams with tinsel and holly. Even if it meant working extra shifts patrolling the town. So when a house of their own is at the top of Ella’s Christmas list, he can’t help but set out to find one.

As Christmas fate brings Caroline and Luke together, they just might be exactly what the other needs to make it through the holidays. Until Luke unknowingly stumbles across Caroline’s past. A past that keeps Caroline from looking to a future with Luke.

Can Caroline and Luke find their way to happily ever after? Or is the only thing keeping them from finding it, each other?

ORDER YOUR COPY

Amazon → https://amzn.to/3kLotqE

Barnes & Noble → https://bit.ly/3j4KWyi

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates