Monday, March 15, 2021

# CHARACTER INTERVIEWS

Character Interview: Sunset on Moonlight Beach's Jenna Jones @#characterinterview

 We are really excited to have Jenna Jones here with us today at Blogging Authors! Jenna comes from the inside pages of Sheila Roberts' new book, SUNSET ON MOONLIGHT BEACH. Take it away, Jenna!


What is your name?

Jenna Jones

What do you look like?

I’m fairly fit and in my forties. My hair tends toward blonde but needs highlights… which I’m usually too busy to bother with.

Where are you today and what are you doing?

I am in the town of Moonlight Harbor, managing the Driftwood Inn, a charmingly refurbished vintage motel. Come stay with us!

You come face to face with your worse enemy. How do you react?

Ha! That happens frequently.

My worst enemy was, once up on a time, my best friend. Now he’s my ex-husband the artist, who left me for another woman and who’s been hitting me up for spousal abuse for the last five years.

Thank God that’s about to come to an end. In the past he hasn’t always brought out the best in me, but for the sake of our daughter we have to work together. He’ll always be part of my life (ugh), but I’m finding it not so painful to be around him now that I’ve carved out such a great life for myself here at the beach. And I do have two great men in my life who are twice the man, no, make that three, no, make that ten times the man he’ll ever be. So, as they say, living well is the best revenge.

How would your parents describe you?

My father died when I was four. I like to think he’d be proud of me. My mother definitely is. She would probably describe me as hard-working and dedicated to my family.

Who is your best friend?

I have several close friends here at the beach. The women of Moonlight Harbor are a closely knit bunch, always supportive and there for each other. But I’d have to say my best friend is my younger sister Celeste.

Are you faith-oriented?

Yes, I am and I attend a small church here at the beach.


Are you married or in a relationship?

I’ve been trying to sort out my love life since I first arrived at the beach five years ago. I’ve finally found my perfect man and will be married by the end of “Sunset on Moonlight Beach.” I hope readers will agree that I picked the right man.

Do you have children?

Yes, I have one daughter. In spite of all the misery my ex-husband has given me I can’t completely regret marrying him. After all, I got Sabrina out of the deal.

A great daughter, wonderful man, all my family and friends here – life’s good at the beach.


Inside the Book


Title: SUNSET ON MOONLIGHT BEACH
Author: Sheila Roberts
Publisher: Harlequin Mira
Pages: 416
Genre: Romance / Women’s Fiction

BOOK BLURB:

Jenna Jones has been standing on the shore of the Sea of Love for too long. Even with two good men interested in her, she’s been afraid to wade in. According to her best friend, Courtney, she should. The water’s fine. Life is great! Practically perfect, if you don’t count Courtney’s problems with her cranky ex-boss. Maybe Courtney’s right. It’s time to dive in.

When tragedy strikes, everything changes and Jenna’s more confused than ever. But this fresh heartache might help her figure out at last who she can turn to when times get tough.

Full of warmth and humor, Sunset on Moonlight Beach proves that every ending can be the beginning of a beautiful new story.

ORDER YOUR COPY

Amazon → https://amzn.to/3jlVNFe

Barnes & Noble → https://bit.ly/3rufQnA


Meet the Author



USA Today and Publishers Weekly best-selling author Sheila Roberts has written over fifty books under various names, ranging from romance to self-improvement. Her humor and heart have won her a legion of fans and her novels have been turned into movies for both the Lifetime and Hallmark channels. When she’s not out dancing with her husband or hanging out with her girlfriends, she can be found writing about those things near and dear to women’s hearts: family, friends and chocolate.

WEBSITE & SOCIAL LINKS:

Website: http://www.sheilasplace.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Sheila_Roberts

Facebook Address: https://www.facebook.com/funwithsheila

 

**********

OTHER BOOKS BY SHEILA ROBERTS

THE SUMMER RETREAT

BEACHSIDE BEGINNINGS

WINTER AT THE BEACH

MORE…

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thank you for this nice sharing. Great post.

Follow Us @soratemplates